Provide Support - Helping those in need.
To donate to this ministry, use our online donation form or contact us to arrange pick-up or drop-off of donated articles. All donations are tax deductible. We will send you a statement at the end of the year or upon request.
While we're always thankful for any items that people provide, we've assembled a list of things that the ministry needs either on a regular basis or for special circumstances.
- Transportation - Cars, vans, busses, trucks, or RVs. Auto mechanic tools, cutting torches, welders, body and fender tools, car hoist, jacks, tiers, gas, oil, and any auto mechanic willing to donate time to repairing vehicles.
- Trailers in good condition - Travel, car, utility and equipment.
- Tools and Equipment - Any.
- Garden - Tools in good condition such as riding and push mowers, edger, weed eaters, leaf blowers (gas), roto-tiller, full-size tractors and any implements, shovels, rakes, hoes and picks.
- Excavation - Cats, excavators, stump grinders, graders, 5-yard dump trucks and chippers.
- Wood Cutting - Chain saws, cork boots, chaps, axes, mauls, power wood splitter, winches, cable-style block, metal racks for pick-ups, gloves and rain gear.
- Carpentry - Table saws, cut-off saws, planers, skill saws, sawzalls, drill (hand), drill presses, routers, hammers, crow bars, hand saws, etc.
- Masonry - Power trowels, cement mixers, bull floats, etc.
- Jewelry and Lipidary Equipment - Burnout ovens, casters, rock saws, old jewelry, rings, rock suitable to make jewelry, etc.
- Butcher Boy Commercial - Grinders, meat saws, butchering knives, etc.
- Paper Products - Toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, napkins, facial tissues, heavy-duty plastic forks and spoons, etc.
- Hygiene Products for Men and Women - Shampoo, conditioner, soaps, razors, laundry soap, lotions, etc.
- Cleaning Supplies - All-purpose bleach, disinfectant, sterilizer, etc.
- Furniture in "excellent condition" - Single beds, bunk beds, couches, chairs, tables, lamps, etc.
- Appliances in good condition - Washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, airtight wood stoves, insulated stove pipe, etc.
- Building Material - Plywood, wafer board, insulated windows, 36' doors, insulation, lumber, 3 tab or metal roofing, wiring, plumbing, fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers, etc.
- Logs - Firewood or logs for saw-milling